Bambee Bambee

Incredibly Funny!

I had to watch this a few times just to get my fill. It seemed like an innocent enough video during the first few seconds, but by the time Bambi was born, the opposite was apparent. I loved the dry humour employed, and the animation was fluid and consistent. My favourite part - where bambi started glowing to the megaman sound effect and flew to the superman music with rainbows coming out of his ass - was beautifully done with such brutal and honest humour when the other deer said to him, "Bambi, I didn't know you could fly." (and with hardly any expression on his facae, too!).

All in all, very well done and definitely going on my favourites list. As a side point too, I like that you did the compositing in AE and went with a video format, because if it had been vector animated my computer (and many others, I'm sure) would likely have struggled to play it smoothly.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Honestly - I think it's fairly well done!

Kudos for putting this up, too; A lot of people wouldn't dare, for fear of being made fun of or just being too embarassed. So I say, good on you.

The synching between your movements and the song was fairly good. I say, pretty bloody good for your first flash movie. These cam-song things aren't usually my thing, but this gave me a laugh, and we've all seen far worse on the portal from first-timers.

MIU SIM MIU SIM

WOW

Let me just say that this game ending right off the bat like that is a crime. I can't wait to see the finished product of this game!

Anitomica Returns Anitomica Returns

Outstanding

I can't get enough of this movie. The animation was so fluid, and the special effects you created were off the wall! Great job, looking forward to more amazing flash from you!

Proto Proto

Awesome

When I saw the icon for this movie I thought it was going to be just another dumb black and white line drawn movie, but what an awesome surprise! This movie was brilliantly animated, and the music and voices were great! I had to add it to my favourite submissions list. Now that I've watched it five times and I've posted this review, I'm ready to vote five...

Rebecca Rebecca

A little weird, but impressing nonetheless...

Seeing the guy make those homosexual advances towards his friend was disturbing, but the vid's amazing graphics and animation made me continue watching. Seeing him make homosexual advances towards the little boy was even more disturbing, but again, the quality of the production just made me watch more. I was relieved when the action switched to heterosexual at the end. Great job on this. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

You continue to amaze...

Dan, you continue to amaze all of us in the Newgrounds community with every new masterpiece you come up with. Although it was short, it was such a joy to watch (I've already done so six times). I can't wait to see what happens in part 3! And by the way, the audio was amazing.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Still trying to figure out just what that was...

But whatever it was, it was GREAT! LOL. That had to be the most unpredictable flash vid I've ever seen! Hehe what a riot... And seriously, I thought the animation was great... I like your drawing style. Good choice of sound effects and music, too. I especially liked hearing the song from F-Zero at the end there... Anyways, great job, man. Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future. And I'm gonna check out your other flash vid right now!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

One word. Unbelievable.

My god, this just blew me away... AND THIS WAS ONLY THE TEASER?! Man, "great job" doesn't even describe what this movie is. The art was top-notch, but what impressed me even more was the amount of detail you put into the animation! The movement of the fog/dust across the ground, the bobbing of the girl as she ran, even the way her hair moved... That's what I really appreciate in a movie - even if the graphics in a flash movie suck, if the animation is great, it brings the whole thing to a new level. Oh, and I forgot to mention the sound effects and the music you put in... Outstanding. I can't wait to see the full production.

"Chickens" "Chickens"

One word: GREAT

The only reason why I gave this a 9 and not a 10 was because of the length of the vid. But other than that, I think "Chickens" was a great animation. The animation was smooth and fluid, and those two chickens were hilarious. I kid you not when I say that I watched this 31 times, one time after the other, and I laughed every time (for some reason). Good job.